Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

What is the cost of this service? its in reference to Final

Customer Question

Customer: hi what is the cost of this service? its in reference to Final Cut with something you posted 3 years ago
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure, basically i used a very high end drone to shoot a golf course. at the end, we want to show a pro hitting off a tee and "fake" animate the trajectory of the ball (so doesn't have to be actual ball) does that make sense?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: can you estimate what a bit is? i kind of need to be walked through it, not sent a mere link. i'm a very good aerial videographer but only adequate at editing. i'm editing this b/c a golf course is easy
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hey there, this will depend on what exactly you need, are you wanting the exact same thing as the person above?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i want to animate a golf ball in final cut pro to show it's trajectory which can be fake. how do i do this
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'd like to request a refund.