Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Theoville LeBouef My Email
, My EMail Will not work

Customer Question

Customer: Theoville LeBouef My Email
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My EMail Will not work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Yes
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 12 months ago.

Hello there! My name is***** and I will be assisting you today. Can you describe to me ( in detail) whats going on with your email? Is this for an application like mac mail or are you trying to use a website based email?