Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have loaded a bunch of photos on memory card and only 233

Customer Question

I have loaded a bunch of photos on memory card and only 233 of the 1,287 pics are reading on the frame. It says unsupported format on all the others. They are all jpeg, so why some pics and not others??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once remoted in, I will ask you to plug the card into the computer so that I can analyze the card and come to a solution.

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need help. Yes let's do a screen session

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$36.00 right?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why did it jump from $36 to $45?

The $45 is added because the remote service will require more of my time. We don't have to do the remote session, if you don't wish.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wait it's $36 plus $45? Or just $45? If we don't do the remote session how much is it?

If you were to choose the remote option, it would be $36 plus $45. Without the remote, it would only be $36.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow! The damn frame's probably only worth $20, and the SD card $10. I'll figure it out myself Thanks

Thank you for the update.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

It sounds like you are trying to open those images on a digital photo frame. If so can you please let me know the manufacturer and model details of the photo frame ?

Regards
Jins