caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I use Parallels and Windows on my Mac Book Pro. I recently

Customer Question

I use Parallels and Windows on my Mac Book Pro. I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I need to restore to Windows 7 because my Electronic Medical Records does not work with Windows 10. I cannot seem to restore Windows 7. Please tell me how ot do this ASAP>
Category: Mac
Expert:  caraleneK replied 12 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. In windows 10 you have the option to roll back but first of all, make sure all your data is backed up on an external hard drive.Once you’ve got all of that organized, it’s time to get with the rollback. Open the Start menu, select the Settings app, and go to Update & Security > Recovery.. If you're eligible to downgrade you should see an option that says Go back to Windows 7. If you see it, click Get started and follow along with the wizard.Or I can log on to you machine and help you.Waiting your feedback