Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I use Yahoo mail I am on the Yahoo website and trying to

Customer Question

Customer: My name is***** use Yahoo mail I am on the Yahoo website and trying to login to my mail account but it will not open. I use an MacBook Air
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I type in my username and pswed the actual inbox will not load
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I have an appt in 30 mins do you pay in advance?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your email currently working on another computer or tablet or smartphone?

Do you use Safari application?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does it give any error or message when signing in your yahoo email account at the yahoo.com website?

Also, can you please click on the Apple logo / menu, then click on About this Mac..., then tell me your Mac OS X version, i.e., 10.6, 10.7, ..., 10.10, 10.11?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.