Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My name is ***** ***** and My problem is with my Syncing of

Customer Question

Customer: Hi , my name is ***** ***** Thomas and My problem is with my Syncing of my newly acquired iPhone 5S . I cannot get my old phone 4 s syncing to show up in iTunes .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes , when I connect my 4S to the iTunes it does not show uo . Also my iPhone is locked or frozen , not sure which because I have not had that problem before
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure .
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 12 months ago.

Hi

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

What do you see on the iphone 4s screen?

Thank You

Vinod