Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I cannot open iPhoto on my mac docket. I can't even shut

Customer Question

Customer: i cannot open iPhoto on my mac docket. I can't even shut down my computer because it says close photos. I can't even close photos
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When i click on "photos" tab in docket it says "closing the library"...then nothing happens
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: do you know how to fix it?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 11 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Answering you on my iPhone. I "unplugged" my computer in order to shut it down. Got tired of hearing the fan run constantly. Going out of town. Can we do this on Sunday?

Yes. we can