Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

I need to know how I bought my Quark, my disk or on line. Do

Customer Question

I need to know how I bought my Quark, my disk or on line. Do you have a record of that/ Thanks a lot!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

You can download/buy online from the link below :

http://www.quark.com/Products/QuarkXPress/Test_Drive.aspx

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Your satisfaction is my top goal, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

regards,