Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

I'm trying to order a photo book that I put together using

Customer Question

I'm trying to order a photo book that I put together using iPhoto. It keeps telling me that
I have blank pages without a photo. I can't see that that is true. I just want to order it. ?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

First of all make sure you do not have any pages with layouts requiring a photo for the background and it missing the background image. The most common cause for this error which is hardest to find is a missing background photo behind an existing full page photo.

Regards
Jins