Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

Someone has hacked into my iTunes account and spent over

Customer Question

Good morning, someone has hacked into my iTunes account and spent over $400 without my approval for playstation games since the 3rd December, at this stage they are all pending and I was wanting to know how I can cancel these unauthorised transactions. Thanks Sharon Pellew.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry that happened to you, You need to contact iTunes Support via this page, and see what contact methods are available to you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then account & Billing.

You can also talk to your bank. explain the situation and put a stop to these unauthorized transactions

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 months ago.

Your satisfaction is my top goal, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get paid my time and help.

Thank you very much