IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

When i clicked on a web site contact point, it automatically

Customer Question

When i clicked on a web site contact point,
it automatically put in an old email address. I could not change it. Edit in the tool bar did not help. Is this something I coud fix or is in the web site?
Also how do I edit the default address (street & City) that pops up when ordering goods.
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

To confirm, do you use Safari web browser or another web browser to browse the web pages?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Safari
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

Safari can store common contact information such as e-mail addresses and street addresses so you don't have to type them every time you visit a web page with the contact information to fill out.

If the saved contact information is incorrect and you want to change it, here is what to do:

1. Start Safari

2. Click on the Safari menu in the upper left corner and select Preferences...

3. Click on the AutoFill tab

4. There you can disable automatic fill out by un-checking the check-box as well as edit the saved information by clicking on the Edit... button

For any other assistance, feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.