Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I love Firefox more than any of the others - It used to work

Customer Question

Hello - I love Firefox more than any of the others - It used to work great on my new HD Dell screen - I've tried to download it about 6 times in the last 3 months and the same thing happens every time - When I open Firefox, the screen goes black and a small window opens asking me if I want to let Firefox handle my hard drive ... I say yes and the screen goes black again ... when it comes back on, it's got a very low resolution and it looks like barbed wire across my screen - I can't find anything in "help" to fix this - I hope you can help me - as soon as I close the Firefox window, everything goes back to my pretty HD screen - HELP!!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Is Internet Explorer program currently working fine on the computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,