Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My Mac was manufactured in mid 2007. It is a 20" core2.4 Ghz

Customer Question

My Mac was manufactured in mid 2007. It is a 20" core2.4 Ghz core 2 87421 gmx88
When our Roku 2 was behaving, my husband started pushing buttons, while trying to find the modem. He has now lost the Internet and iTunes. He needs to know where the modem is and I MUST have iTunes working by Monday. Help? Please??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean your Mac computer is not working? Is it a laptop or desktop?

The Internet modem/router device was usually given to you previously from your internet service provider.

If the Mac computer is wireless, can you click on the wireless / signal icon at the top, and select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name, then let me know what happens?

Do you see the items Safari and iTunes in Finder -> Applications?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have the icons for both safari and itunes

Let me open this issue to an expert who will call you. Thank you.

Expert:  James Dwyer replied 12 months ago.

Hi I am James, This being leess of a Mac problem and more networking I can help with this. is the mac "supposed" to connect to the internet by wifi or wired network? give me that answer and we'll be off in a flash