Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am scanning pictures to go into a photos book. they are

Customer Question

I am scanning pictures to go into a photos book. they are too small and I cannot figure out hot make them fit into the photos pages. I did not have this problem before my upgrade from iPhoto
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Control (right)-click on the photo and select "Fit Photo to Frame Size" from the pop up menu.

Let me know the results please.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Right click or control click on the photo in the photo book and from the pop up select Fit Photo to Frame Size. This will increase the size of photo to the page or frame.