Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just updated my iTunes and WHAT A MISTAKE!!!!!!! This

Customer Question

I just updated my iTunes and WHAT A MISTAKE!!!!!!!
This update wiped out ALL the songs I recorded from my albums, saying some stupid thing like "The source for the file 'xxxxxxxx' could not be found. Locate? y/n
OF COURSE I DON'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL SOURCE RECORDED!!!! IT CAME FROM A RECORD ALBUM!!! DO YOU REMEMBER BLACK PIECES OF PVC THAT CONTAINED LITTLE SQUIGGLES THAT CONTAINED RECORDED MUSIC BEFORE YOU BASTARDS APPROPRIATED MUSICAL RECORDING AND REPRODUCTION?????
I am so disgusted that I will NEVER again update iTunes. In the mean time, I will try to find some other way to replay my vinyl albums. Forget iTunes.
You guys suck
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

This is not Apple do you still want help with your problem?