Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do I fix the following error when loading my photos book

Customer Question

How do I fix the following error when loading my photos book project: "Downing from iCloud library ... The operation couldn't be completed. The selected photos cannot be accessed because an error occurred while downloading one or more photos for a print project. Please try again later."
This problem occurred after I performed a cleaning process with my CleanMy Mac3 application.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

CleanMyMac is one of the worst cleaning application out there. It does more harm than any good. It has deleted all the photos that you were used in your Photo book. Don't use that application any more. Delete it.

Re Photos issue, lets rebuild your library and see if it works or not. Hold down Command and Option keys at same time and open Photos. Click Repair.

After Repair check if your able to open the Photos project.

If that didn't work then go to your Pictures folder and move the Photo Library from there to different location. Then restore a most recent library from Time Machine to Pictures folder. Then hold down Option key on your keyboard and open Photos. Select Choose Library and locate and select the restored library. Open it and does it work ?

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.