Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My apple wireless keyboard won't work after battery

Customer Question

My apple wireless keyboard won't work after battery replacement. The green light come on for about 3 seconds and just goes out.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

First shut down your Mac. Then remove the power cord from the back of your Mac system, wait one minute, plug it back in. Fire up, and then attempt to set up a new device in Blue Tooth and try to pair your keyboard.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Jins, I had trouble accessing this account so I was not able to see your answer. Yes, I followed these before asking my question. I did it again after reading this. In both instances, the Mac does see the keyboard, but fails to connect when I select "Pair". I get a message: "Couldn't connect to the advice."
Jim B.