Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My name is ***** *****. My ipad is 5 years old and has

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. My ipad is 5 years old and has suddenly stopped recognizing my password. I have re-started it which didn't help. I also rset all the setting and that didn't help either
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The pad has been working badly and slowly for a while. Now, it doesn't connect to the internet even though is says that it is picking up the wifi signal
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: What is a bit?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for a Wi-Fi/wireless password? (or something else)?

Do you know how to check / confirm your wi-fi/wireless password/key?

What is the brand/model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.