Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Suddenly, when I click on my photos to see work with them, I

Customer Question

Suddenly, when I click on my photos to see work with them, I get a message that says, Unsupported format. These are pictures that I have previously worked with and had no problem. Can you help me?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To make sure, are you using Aperture ?

We have two options in here. If you want, I can remotely connect to your Mac and fix the issue myself for you while you watch. This is an optional additional service.

Or I can give you instructions in here. So you can follow them to solve the issue. Which one do you prefer ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Are you using Aperture application ?

What version of Mac OS X are you using ?