Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Do you answer questions about web domains bought from

Customer Question

Do you answer questions about web domains bought from Google?
Mine has disappeared from the web. I have an automatic payment plan due in Dec. and do not want to pay Google for a domain name that has disappeared. I have tried to solve the problem but can't figure out the process and can't find a human being to talk to.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check and troubleshoot this directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure I understand your question. I am already paying $36. I'd hate to pay $20 more. Can we type back and forth. What if you can't help me.

The remote service means, i will connect to your computer. We chat live, and do this. You won't have to pay anything else.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think I need you to connect to my computer. My computer works. It's the process connecting with Google that is not working. I need you to walk me through the process. I can do it if I know what to do.

No issues. Which domain is it for which Google is charging?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's named boringbookclub.com. It is now been resold to eNom.com. I talked to them but they don't have any answers and it is Google who pays them. They say my domain has no content. I've had it for several years and this is very strange. I just want to stop the payment and drop the whole thing. I just can't get a hold of Google to discuss this.

Let me check. Wait please.

An email has been sent to your comcast address from Google, without clicking the link, paste the contents of the e-mail here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see it.
I pasted the whole message.
We've received an administrator password ***** request for boringbookclub.com.
To initiate the process, please click the following link:If clicking the link above does not work, copy and paste the URL in
a new browser window instead. The URL will expire in 24 hours for security
reasons.Please disregard this message if you did not make a password ***** request.
If you continue to experience difficulties accessing your account, visit the
Help Center at http://www.google.com/support/a .(I tried that Help Center...useless to me)

Copy / Paste the link here.Let me do it, then i'll get back to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've lost contact with you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I pasted the link. Did you get it?

You pasted the whole message, it skipped the link. Right click the link and select copy link location or copy link or copy address, then paste it here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The link will not be copied in a way that will send. Here it is again.

This is why i wanted to connect remotely, to make it easier and avoid extra steps. May i?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shall I just type it out?

Yes, please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried typing it out and it still would not go.
I
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shall I click it an tell you what it says?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry. I think you gave me enough to try to do this myself now. This link is the one I was missing. I'm sorry the link would not be copied. It has a 24 hr. time limit so must be protected some way. Anyway, thank you. What next to end

Please click on it, reset the password ***** send me your comast ID and Password *****

The password ***** will set for Google Apps.