Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

Well, I am having a problem with my imac wireless kb. it was

Customer Question

well, I am having a problem with my imac wireless kb. it was working fine, then it stopped. I put in new batteries
(twice), rebooted (many times), shut it on and of, shut bluetooth on and off, reset it. etc etc..also shut off all devices in the house (guests). Am using my HP PC to talk to you...the green light will not stay on, the KB is recognized and then not, over and over...the kb delete and tab work...no letters or numbers
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tom,

Approximately how old is the wireless kb?

Have you tried connecting it to any other Macs?

There is a wireless connection problem with either the keyboard itself or the receiver in the iMac -

first, test the keyboard on another Mac, and if it doesn't work there either then this confirms that the keyboard is faulty and needs to be replaced.