Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have IPad 2 problem. I made a mistake and upgraded to OS

Customer Question

I have IPad 2 problem. I made a mistake and upgraded to OS 9. Whatever 1 my pad is in all problems, Apple ID not recognized. iBooks reading screen switches from white background to black background for no reason I can find. Possibly a time then switches to another, then same time amount switches to other background.
More problems. How can I fix this disaster? Do I have to buy another iPad? I have the smaller gb iPad 2.
I so totally f**ked up doing that update. I was warned before, trying to keep up syncing with my new iPhone.
How do I get out of this problem? Can I save my unread IBooks?
Thanks. Help my iPad is almost frozen
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

iPad 2 is very old and it always has issues with iOS 9, but it is recommended to do an fresh install of iOS 9 instead of upgrade. You need latest iOS for properly syncing with all devices though. There is no way to go back to iOS 7 now. Sorry

I want you to backup all your important files from your iPad to your computer, and then install a fresh iOS 9 on your iPad from iTunes on your computer. This will improve the performance of your iPad slightly and solve some issues. I will send you the instructions.

Do you have access to a computer there ?