Robert
Robert, consultant
Experience:  many years in the computer consulting industry
23372949

I forgot the password to my ipad. My wife called apple, they

Customer Question

Hello. I forgot the password ***** my ipad. My wife called apple, they gave her instructions on how to reset password, wiping out everything including pictures. Is there a way to get them back? Ive tried recovery data software but neither show what im looking for. Icloud was from july 8 and pics were taken july 18-25... No backup either...........
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

can you get into the icloud account ?

that would have been the way to do it originally is to reset the password ***** the apple account that she was using on the ipad.

If that was not possible because you didnt know any security answers or have access to the alternate email or cell phone than they would have told you to reset the ipad to default. that loses everything that was associated with the old account but returned the ipad to you in a usable form. If that is the case there really isnt anything that you can do except make sure that you keep your security recovery options up to date on everything you care about.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there not another way?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

you can try this software.

http://www.ifonebox.com/