Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Using OS X Yosemite on my iMAC, why are my hyperlinks so

Customer Question

Using OS X Yosemite on my iMAC, why are my hyperlinks so fickle? Sometimes I can get the desired URL to be found reliably after set up, sometimes not at all. Often they just lead to Apple.com no matter what I left in the enabler box when I set it up. Frustration!
*****@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you saying about all the hyperlinks you setup on iPage ? or the problem is with the hyperlinks set on the images ?

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would be available 10;00 - 11;00 EST tomorrow. I should not have started this tonight. It's bedtime. Forget it for now!
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

I will available on 10;00 - 11;00 EST Thursday.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr. Jins:
This is a common problem that I remember having seen discussed on a tech support forum several months ago, I expected that in your reply you would simply cite a link that would clarify the issue, It certainly does not warrant your monitoring my machine.Before contacting you, I should have Googled "hyperlink problems" and followed the trail. I'll do that and get back to you if I still have the problem. Thanks for your consideration.John