Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

When I open Skype,I do not have to sign in. My IPad opens at

Customer Question

When I open Skype,I do not have to sign in. My IPad opens at the contacts page. The contacts names have a red dot to the left of the name. I swipe the name from left to right, then I select the video icon. Skip opens in a new page and app ears to connect to contact. But in a few secondsI receive a message stating "call ended". Frustrating! I have downloaded Skipe for IPad.
Secondly,how can IDelete multiple Skype accounts and contacts no longer active.
Thank you
Eileen Griffin
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Check Skype. If it is not working, then delete Skype and download a fresh version from App Store. To do that, in home screen tap and hold down Skype app and it will start wiggling. Tap the x icon on the Skype and it will be deleted. Then open App Store and download Skype again.

To close Skype accounts, you have to contact Skype customer support directly and ask them to close it. Refer this article --> https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA142/how-do-i-close-my-skype-account

If you want to delete contacts from Skype, open Skype. Tap Contacts. Swipe left and tap Delete/Trash button.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.