Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My name is ***** *****. My issue regards VueScan. I have an

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. My issue regards VueScan. I have an Imac mid 2010 with yosemite installed and want to run Vuescan. I purchased the professional model of VueScan. I can't get theVueScan model to work. It keeps saying "cannot find a scanner attached". Please advise.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a canoscan 9950f scanner. When I tried the trial model it worked but not after I purchased it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can afford to wait. I have had this problem for months so there is no hurry. Thanks for your attention.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 1 year ago.

Hello there! If you like i can remotely connect to your mac and figure out the issue. IF not please reply with any solutions that you have already tried.