Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Why would a flashdrive when you plugged it in not show up on

Customer Question

Why would a flashdrive when you plugged it in not show up on the desktop or screen of your computer when the flash drive was brand new?
Also my Apple laptop says " replace battery now"'is that something need an Apple Store to do?
And third and last question why when I emailed a picture of a flyer I had done off my iPhone
The images didn't show in his email and said could be not the right code ?? with sending it or file damaged in sending. I don't understand why it would say either one of those.
I've never! had at any time those kind of problems . I'm perplexed
Can you help me with all that? . Right I had to
Email the flyer off my phone rather than the laptop all cause the flash drive didn't show up on my screen or where it was. Even under "File open it said all this jibberish like I needed a password ***** needed to unlock it. I e never seen that in my life either. It's not you I just had a very frustrating weekend cause I did a good part of a flyer for my friend and it didn't succeed cause of so many technical problems on laptop.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email not working - can't get the temporary password "just answer" sent me to get in here . So can't get your answer .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

I can help you.