Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.
13568747

I upgraded my iMac, and now when I open QX, it goes thru all

Customer Question

I upgraded my iMac, and now when I open QX, it goes thru all the information over and over again and will not open the program. (I have my serial number and Validation codes)
Help, please!
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is my additional info:
Validation code:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Software serial # *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ten minutes, really?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Though I don't know what upgrade exactly your iMac received, I would presume you mean an upgrade to the MAC OS X version.

If so, I recommend that you back up all data to a sparate device, then uninstall QX, and restart your computer, then reinstall QX.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

(Please consider that it is Sunday, and fewer Experts are working today perhaps.)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Did that. Actually backed up everything, wiped the drive clean, started over, and that is when QX did not behave. Everything else works, after some weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth, with Adobe. Was hoping QX would work better.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

What version of QX is it, and what upgrade was it?