Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Power Point 2010 OS Windows 2010 I use photo album to gather

Customer Question

Power Point 2010 OS Windows 2010
I use photo album to gather photos for my presentation.......when I load up the album and add the content to my presentation......everything works fine...........when I go back to photo album and load it up again...........and add the content to my presentation.........the content from the 2nd session deletes the content of my 1st session.........is there a way to keep adding content from photo album without deleting the prior content?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a Mac I have Windows 10

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.