Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Today, Nov.20, 2015 netflix message said not to sign in to

Customer Question

today, Nov.20, 2015 netflix message said not to sign in to my account because it looked like someone tried to access my netflix account and that I should contact Apple tech support at 1-***-***-****. Should I call this number?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I called the number you mentioned and a foreign accented person picked up, that number is ***** affiliated with apple.

You may have a low level virus installed on your device. So to get started, can you verify whether you are watching netflix from a Windows computer, a mac, an iphone, ipad, or android phone?

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I usually watch Netflix on Roko connected to my tv. This morning I was on my IMac computer trying to get on Netflix to view my quene of movies I am waiting to rent.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Ok, the issue is almost certainly limited to your mac.

If you turn your roku player on and try to watch netflix, you wont see that error message.

You can test that to verify. Now as far as fixing the mac. I need to know what browser you are using on your mac when you try to view netflix.

Is it Safari, Mozilla firefox, google chrome?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Safari
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Somehow your response was overlooked. Did you still need help with this issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I fixed the problem by turning off my iPad and signing in again--next time I will try this first.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Understood. The link below may be of interest to you then.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Happy Holidays~

D.S