Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I plugged my I Phone into my computer to sync and all of my

Customer Question

I plugged my I Phone into my computer to sync and all of my pictures that were saved in the my pictures folder on my computer were moved to my iTunes and looks like they are waiting to be transferred to my phone. There are way to many pictures to transfer
them to my phone then back to my computer. I do not know how they got there but now there are no pics in the my pictures files and that is the only place I can find them, Any suggestion on how to get them out of the ITunes and back to my My Pictures folder
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you pictures still on the iPhone if you unplug it from the computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the pictures are not actualy on my phone they was in the my pictures folder now they are not but when I sync my phone to my computer they show up under the files waiting to be downloaded to my phone but I know there is not enough storage on my phone to hold them all. You can do a remote session if you can garontee that we do noting to jeopardise loosing my pictures I do not have them backed up and a little nervios I am going to loose them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok if you go to the windows symble in the bottom left hand corner and click on the bottom it says search programs and files type in my pictures it shows up in files not in the folder it normaly does (my pictures) what hapined and how do I get them back to the my pictures

Thank you. I will help moving all your pictures back to the Pictures folder. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=18453e84-c748-406a-9b99-fd798a6ddaea

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/q9zf9qz

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not spending the money yet I would like a little help before you try to stick me for 20 bucks

I'm sorry. There is extra fee for remote support, but I can waive that for you, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please let me know when you are available to continue. Thank you.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason