Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

How to change OS X Photo Calendar creator to start the week

Customer Question

How to change OS X Photo Calendar creator to start the week on Monday instead of Sunday.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

Can you please check the name of the software? If you could check that and give me the exact name and version number along with the publishers name, I can provide you with instructions. The challenge is that there are several software packages a have very similar names.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OS X 10.10.5 - Program - Photos, version 1.0.1 (215.65.0) (Apple)

Ok. Thank you. With OSX, you can change that it in the calendar preferences, and that should be reflected in the photo calendar printout.

• Open the Calendar menu (just click on “Calendar” in the top-left corner of the screen), select Preferences, then click the General tab.
  • Click on the pull-down menu labeled “Start week on,” then pick a day—Monday
  • Try printing again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, that was not my question. My question concerns the Photo Program to make a calendar. I have attached a file that shows the name of the program, and what I am trying to make, in this case an Apple Calendar.

Thank you. Now I understand that this is the online service that Apple offers – this is called Apple "print services", But they don't mention that anywhere on the page. Unfortunately, neither their service nor the service of other online calendar companies offer the option to start a week on Monday. If you have word or some type of publishing software, you can get templates that will allow you to print your own calendar starting on Monday. Would that be an acceptable option?