Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

We have a webfoot account SA9A-0NLN-A9D6-96CE-83AF with lots

Customer Question

We have a webfoot account SA9A-0NLN-A9D6-96CE-83AF with lots of time left on it. We are sick and tired of Bill Gates and MS, and have bought two new iMACs. How may we change our WR account over to our Macs?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Are you referring to your Webroot Account? I see that you typed "Webfoot". I am assuming that is a typo.

You can download Webroot from the following page and install it: http://www.webroot.com/download‎

After installing the application, you can enter the serial code you already have. If you have any problems with that, I can remote in and do this for you, if you wish.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

Greetings,

May I ask if you need any additional help or did that work for you?

- Jason