Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just bought a nano and iTunes does not recognize it. My

Customer Question

I just bought a nano and iTunes does not recognize it. My imac is running el capitan 10.11.1 and itunes was upgraded Oct. 22. It is not listed in Finder
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please help me on-line. no call

Thank you. After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I could pay $30 for some help. You are nickel and diming me to death! What do you do for $30 of help?

The remote session was offered because for the most part, customers prefer that approach. We don't have to do the remote, if you don't wish.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do we go from here?

I am sorry, but I cannot really do much from the page. I respect your choice of not allowing remote support.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason