Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

When I double click on a page from the pages window it will

Customer Question

When I double click on a page from the pages window it will not open that page. Is it a problem with my mouse? I have a wireless Mac mouse.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I get in touch with you by telephone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you mean by "service offer". How do I send that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be leaving at 5:30, will you be able to respond by then? I do not want to be charged until I get an answer, thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to shut down now... Please email me with info. thank you.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Let me know when you are available. Please go to the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen, go to About This Mac (DO NOT Select More Info), and tell me the Version (under Mac OS X), the Processor and the Memory, it is all right there.