Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have a NuVision TM1318 tablet, the WiFi and the Bluetooth

Customer Question

I have a NuVision TM1318 tablet, the WiFi and the Bluetooth are set up,when I log onto
Facebook and play a game it loads OK I can accept gifts but when I try to play it say"I need adobe flash. When I try to load adobe flash it will say not compatible with this device can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Which game are you trying to play?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any zynga games, I can load the games get any request but when I go to play the actual game it will say I need adobe flash. I've tried to load adobe flash be it will say it's not compatible with this device.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Android and Flash do not get along so it requires some workaround to get it working properly.

The easiest method is to download Puffin from the app store and use the Puffin browser to access the games which allows Flash to be used.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.