Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

When I open iBook on my iPad the same page keeps coming and

Customer Question

When I open iBook on my iPad the same page keeps coming and I cannot get rid of it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am excited to get started with you. The first step is to restart your iPad. To do so,

1. Press and hold both the sleep/off button and home button at the same time for 30 sec or until the apple logo appears. The sleep button is located at the upper right corner and the home button is the round button on the bottom of your iPad.

If your issue still persist after restarting your iPad, you will next need to reset your settings. This will not erase any data.

1. Tap on Settings and choose General

2. Scroll all the way down and choose Reset

3. Tap on Reset All Settings.