IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

TechieBen, thanks set up my email on my Mac a couple weeks

Customer Question

TechieBen, thanks for helping set up my email on my Mac a couple weeks ago. Could you please help me change a setting somewhere to ensure that when I delete an email on my iPhone, it's also deleted on my desktop? And vice versa?
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

It looks like Techie_Ben is offline.

Would you like me to apply the necessary changes so that your e-mail account on iPhone and other devices such as desktop can be fully synchronized?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please. I look forward to hearing your advice on what to do.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks!

To better and faster help you with this issue, I would like to start remote desktop assistance to your computer so that I can check the e-mail account settings configured on your desktop computer.

Let me know if you agree.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really need help, but I'm having difficulty planning for a time when you and I will both be online to do a remote desktop session. Is there anything that you could tell me through the regular system to help me?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Whenever you are ready, you can send me a message here and I will do my best to connect with you as soon as possible.

Regarding the issue: both the iPhone and desktop e-mail account need to be set as IMAP account type. In case one of them is set as POP, it needs to be removed as configure as IMAP instead. Only the IMAP account type can fully synchronize the changes across both devices. POP cannot.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Might you be online in about 15 mins?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Good morning!

Sorry, I wasn't available yesterday. I am available now.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know when you are available again so we can continue.

Thanks,