Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

I have a sling box solo. I got a new modem from Comcast, so

Customer Question

I have a sling box solo. I got a new modem from Comcast, so I set up the new network and the connection is fine. My problem is that when I signed in and went through the setup, when I get to the screen where they ask you to change the channel (on computer), it won't change. So I can't complete the set up.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

What I would suggest doing is completely resetting the Slingbox using the reset button on the back. Just hold it in for 10 seconds while plugging it in and that you do a complete reset. Then go through the set up again and when it's asking you to change the channel, it should change on the computer. Is it changing on the computer but not on the receiver? If so make sure that the IR transmitters still position properly and plugged in.