Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have Aperture on another computer and I know Mac has done

Customer Question

I have Aperture on another computer and I know Mac has done away with it. Big mistake
I was on my Aperture and I accidently moved the mouse somewhere and everything disappered except a blank version of aperture. All 12000 photos and everything else was gone. I know I did not trash this. Can you help me ? Thank you so much BOB
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to to another location to use the computer that has aperture on it. I will get back Thank You Robert

Thank you.