Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

How do I get my picasa file picture album on my samsung I5

Customer Question

How do I get my picasa file picture album on my samsung I5 to my pc I have tried every way I know when I hooked up the usb from phone to pc it got everything but the picasa file and I have 1000 important pictures in it I dont want to lose
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Is it Picasa web album ? Or you have 1000s of pictures on your phone and you need to copy it to your computer ? Regards

Jins

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

On your computer, please go to https://picasaweb.google.com/home and login with the google account you use in phone. If it is a web album you can see the images there and can download those pictures if needed.

Regards

Jins