Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I've had my IPad forever..all the sudden I opened it and a

Customer Question

Hi..I've had my IPad forever..all the sudden I opened it and a message came up "Enter the password ***** the exchange account "Hotmail". My regular Apple password ***** ***** working? Help please
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

It is asking for your hotmail email password ***** your Apple password. You may be confused if you used that email address as your Apple ID. That is a different password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok but I've never used a password ***** my email before? Now what? I can't do anything on my pad cuz it just keeps popping up that same thing
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Your hotmail has a password ***** course like all email accounts. You don't know what it is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No?? And why all the sudden today is it doing it?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Sometimes they require you to change it for security reason so I am not sure but click here and you can reset it:

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Write the new one down you should always have your passwords saved somewhere. Let me know. If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. If we solved your problem, giving me high marks on the survey and / or bonuses are also GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!