Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am not able to login to Rhapsody on my Control4 panel. The

Customer Question

I am not able to login to Rhapsody on my Control4 panel. The error says "we could not log you in at this time. Most likely your username or password ***** correct."
I know they are correct and even went into rhapsody on my computer to change the password ***** I can login there fine.
Category: Mac
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Rhapsody account login.

let me know when you are available and online i iwll help you retreive your account.