Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Picasa3 is total nightmare. I cannot make photo album

Customer Question

Picasa3 is total nightmare. I cannot make photo album because it insists I logon to gmail. Unfortunately, I cannot logon to gmail because I forgot my password. I cannot get any help with my password ***** because it insists I don't have the latest browser. Despite downloading the latest version of Firefox 3 times, gmail does not recognize this. Picasa used to be simple and easy to use, but latest upgrades has rendered it total nightmare. Is there are better tool to create photo albums and e-mail to friends.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you try to reset gmail password ***** both Firefox and Internet Explorer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,