Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

Found a link where you showed a gentleman how to get Quark

Customer Question

Found a link where you showed a gentleman how to get Quark 9.5.4 running on a new Yosemite mac... can you help me do the same please? I have the installer images and Pacifist downloaded already and have allowed "install from anywhere" in my security preferences. Just not sure where to go from here...
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You need to open Pacifist, then within Pacifist open the Quark installer (just the package file) and it will then run the installation without the check of your OSX version, so bypassing this. But you do it within Pacifist

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

else let me know the results please.