Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

Why have I been Billed $82 Prime Member 877-586-32. I never

Customer Question

Why have I been Billed $82 for Amason Prime Member 877-586-32. I never asked for it. I have been billed for it without my consent.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I am sorry to hear that Amazon did this to you. They have recently done the same to me. When you signed up for Amazon Prime, they give you a one month free trial. After the one month trial is over, they will charge you for a whole year's subscription. You can however, follow the instructions that I typed for you below to cancel that subscription, which will send you a refund.

Instructions for canceling your Amazon Prime subscription and receiving a refund from Amazon:

- Click the following link and sign into your Amazon account: https://www.amazon.com/gp/primecentral

- To cancel a paid Amazon Prime membership, click End membership.

Once this is complete, the membership will be cancelled and you will receive your refund in a day or two.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason