Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I bent in half almost, my iphone 6, I'd there any way to

Customer Question

I bent in half almost, my iphone 6, I'd there any way to recover the pictures I didn't synch before?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I'm sorry about your iPhone. I'm not sure whether I can give you an answer that you want to hear. If the internal board has damaged, then I'm sorry there is no way to retrieve the pictures. The memory is integrated to the internal board and it can't be separated to retrieve the data. If the internal board is working, then it can be connected to your computer and sync it with iTunes.

If the board has damaged, then your only hope is iCloud. If you had iCloud backup enabled on it, then you will be able to restore this backup to the new iPhone. Or you can use the backup extractor applications to extract the photos from iCloud backup. See here --> http://www.imobie.com/support/top-best-iphone-backup-extractor.htm

There are many backup extractors available, try the trial versions first. I wish I could give you a better answer, but I'm sorry there is no other way if the board has damaged.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.