Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Bob
Safari shuts down after loading.
, I have an

Customer Question

Customer: Bob
Safari shuts down after loading.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have an older macbook pro Lion xs 10.7.5
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: not in a rush
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Malwares or adwares usually cause this kind of problem. Do you have another browser (Firefox or Chrome) on your Mac or do you have another computer there ? We have to download something to clean up all malwares and adwares from your Mac first.