Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

I am not being recognized by google and cannot get me

Customer Question

I am not being recognized by google and cannot get me emails. I have doctor info that should be forthcoming and need you help. A couple of weeks ago I opened a message from my friend with an attachment. It was we think a virus. After that email I could no longer had access to me email account. I took my computer to ABT/where I bought it and they too could not help me and told me to call google. They felt Google cancelled my account. Please help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is Michael.

Based on the type of problem you are having, I would like to offer you Remote Services which would allow me to Remote Connect to your system and check for any traces left behind by the computer attack you suffered back then and also I will contact you to work together on resetting your password ***** finding ways on getting your account properly receiving new emails again.

The Remote Services cost: $129.00

Please understand that without taking over your computer your problem could hang over for weeks if not months if not resolved properly....Please let me know, I'm here to help you the best and most effective way.

Thank you.