Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have MS Outlook on my Macbook Pro laptop and want all mail

Customer Question

I have MS Outlook on my Macbook Pro laptop and want all mail to go to the Outlook mailbox. Gmail is duplicating in the apple mail which is causing gmail to lock up both the apple mailbox and the outlook mailbox. All moves and deletes have to be done in both places. Do you have any suggestions for turning off the apple mailbox, which I never use.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason